About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
waters touching the feet, breeze blowing all the thoughts, soft music in sync, that's the world i always look for..!!!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Fallen tear...

Having fallen from sky,
Fallen to the ground,
I lay in a pool of sadness,
Full of lost hopes,
Full of lost dreams.

Fear me not,
I am here for reason,
That reason is to have a second chance in life,
That life I was given for a reason,
She took my wings,
She took me apart made me human,
I was the fallen human,
But that fallen human had one chance in life that she gave.

This human won’t make the same mistakes he made before,
This human will go down the right path that has been chosen by her,
This fallen human know what she has to do to be loved or perhaps, betrayed.

No comments: