About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
waters touching the feet, breeze blowing all the thoughts, soft music in sync, that's the world i always look for..!!!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Love in Despair`

I lay down with fear, seeing it so near.
Blushing sounds hindering my ear.

Once thought of sailing in a raft,
Sans mercy, that it made me go rapt.

Watching those wonderful whirls,
Making me dive thrills along the hills.

Sagging me into its flows,
Held me tight and the winds rose.

Saw people scare me with their shrieks,
Warning me of drowning, as it speaks.

With its twists and turns, I went along,
Now whipping me to go away long.

The waves throwing me out,
Me sensing danger in a bout.

Dreamt of kites and carousels did I,
And slept at peace within, because you lay.

Engrossed I was in its love,
Sighing death in a low.

Pondering over memoirs, I lay on its banks,
Stranded with fear, that love would turn to venom.
Pleading her to be humane, I wait for her to revive the sweet scent of love…

No comments: